Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. ~ March 1, 2014

**Be forewarned that this post will be filled with TONS of photos!**
This past weekend we celebrated the marriage of my super sweet friend.  I love this girl to pieces and I seriously cried when I found out her now-husband proposed to her! I knew the wedding would be beautiful and she would be gorgeous. 

Like I said last week, The Husband doesn't love weddings.  I don’t know why that is, especially for reasons mentioned here.  But he’s a crazy person ;) 
We met up with some friends of mine and their spouses before the wedding to have a drink.  Oh and might I mention, The Husband packed a cooler/bar in the truck! We all shared a drink and then dashed to the ceremony.  When we pulled into the parking lot, shots were taken and we went to find seats. 
    
The ENTIRE wedding and reception were outside.  It was the most beautiful day for a wedding!
The ceremony was to the point, which is my favorite kinds of ceremony – hence, ours was a total of 18 minutes I think. 
   
After the ceremony, we were all herded to the back of the house for cocktail hour.  I feel like they weren’t ready to accommodate all 300 people who were in attendance so it was cramped back there.  I snapped some pictures for the bride since her photographers were otherwise occupied with her, the groom, and their wedding party.  
  
BTW - champagne with rock candy is fantastic! 
I saw the bride before the reception and it made my heart so happy! oh and let me make note of her "mrs" necklace - so jeals of this thing! Note to self - tell Husband I love it! and I just realized you can't see it in this photo haha! ooops! 
A group of us made our way back to the parking lot – and by parking lot I mean open field – for more drinks.  I stopped at the reception site to take pictures of everything before anyone arrived, again I knew these would be the only detail shots of the reception and the only shots she would have before anyone arrived.  
           
By the time I was finished the “Trunk Bar” was in full swing!
    

Everyone had enough to drink that entertaining ourselves and partying it up with hot dance moves was NOT a problem at the reception.  
       
And a photo of The Husband breaking it down with my friend Fabia, who I am pretty sure thought it was me or Kristen shaking their booty all up on her! 
 

I’m so glad so many of these ladies were able to be a part of this day for our sweet friend.  Oh and you better believe a large order of greasy Waffle House hash browns were on the menu Sunday morning! 
 photo signature_zps9b0b42f9.jpg

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Ryan hates going to weddings too. I think it's a guy thing. haha

You seriously look gorgeous Ashley. ;)

Love your friends wedding dress and cake too! Swoon!

Aubrey S. said...

Ashely, where did you get that dress?! I love it!